KLIP-LOK 770 is a new generation widest cover with concealed-fixed cladding. Made of high tensile steel of 550 MPa yield strength, it spans widest, with better uplift performance than all available comparable profiles. KLIP-LOK® 770 is truly a superior product developed by BlueScope Steel’s Research and Development centre at Sydney, Australia after extensive research for a number of years.
- Base Metal Thickness 0.42 mm/ 0.45 mm
- Depth 31.2 mm
- Min. Roof Slope 3 degree
- Steel ZINCALUME ® steel, COLORBOND® XRW steel*Standard offering includes COLORBOND® XRW steel but other options like COLORBOND Ultra steel, COLORBOND® XPD steel and COLORBOND® Metallic steel can also be used after consultation from Tata BlueScope Steel authorities
- Steel Grade G550 (550 MPa yield strength)
- Total Coated Thickness 0.47 mm/ 0.50 mm
- Effective cover width 770 mm
- Coating Class (min.) ZINCALUME AZ150 (150g/m2) (55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc, 1.5% Si) as per AS1397 / IS15961 – with Super Durable Polyester COLORBOND®; steel XRW quality paint system of approved color conforming to AS/NZS 2728 type-4 / IS15965 class 3
- Application Roofing, Wall cladding
Concealed Fixed Roofing
The fixing clips are first secured to steel or timber supports, then LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 770 is laid directly onto the clips. With no exposed fasteners, the straight lines of your roof remain clean and smooth.
Simple, Low Cost Fixing
Long, straight lengths of LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 700 can be laid in place and easily aligned. Fixing with our new clips is simpler and faster than ever before. The smaller number of clips for a given area provides extra economy.
Better architectural appeal
Bold ribs make appealing architectural appearance coupled with availability of multiple colour choices.
LYSAGHT KLIP-LOK® 770 can be manufactured on site using world-class mobile roll-forming technology, which not only gives single length from the ridge of the roof to the eave, but also helps to make it a leak-proof structure with better control over quality installation.
Wider Cover & better performance
Made of high tensile steel of 550 MPa yield strength, it has a wider span, with better uplift performance than all available comparable profiles.