Custom Orb 990
Custom Orb 990 is a tough and corrugated roofing and wall cladding profile, which offers flexibility of design for Roof and Wall cladding applications in Industrial, Commercial, Residential and Public building.
- Base Metal Thickness 0.42 mm/ 0.45 mm
- Depth 19 mm
- Overall width 1066 mm
- Steel ZINCALUME ® steel, COLORBOND® XRW steel*Standard offering includes COLORBOND® XRW steel but other options like COLORBOND Ultra steel, COLORBOND® XPD steel and COLORBOND® Metallic steel can also be used after consultation from Tata BlueScope Steel authorities
- Steel Grade G300 (300 MPa yield strength)
- Total Coated Thickness 0.47 mm/ 0.50 mm
- Effective cover width 990 mm
- Min. Roof Slope 6 degree
- Coating Class (min.) ZINCALUME AZ150 (150g/m2) (55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc, 1.5% Si) as per AS1397 / IS15961 – with Super Durable Polyester COLORBOND®; steel XRW quality paint system of approved color conforming to AS/NZS 2728 type-4 / IS15965 class 3
- Application Roofing, Wall cladding
Custom ORB 935 is a smooth sinusoidal profile which offers flexibility of design for roof and wall cladding application. Wall panels can be installed in horizontal as well as in vertical direction.
CUSTOM ORB® 990 can be curved smoothly for modern and stylish architectural designs. (For bull nosing use G300 MPa steel).
Minimum Roof Pitch
A special anti-capillary forming in the side lap allows the use of CUSTOM ORB® 990 on roof pitches as low as 5 degrees. Sheet lengths of up to 24 m can be used before an expansion joint is required.
Simple, low-cost fixing
CUSTOM ORB® 990 can be fixed with hex head screws, which is fast and simple. The standard overlap is one and a half corrugations. Wider profile makes it easier to cover large area in shortest possible time.
Improved Thermal Performance
CUSTOM ORB® 990 profile comes with THERMATECH™ Solar Reflectance Technology that lowers surface temperature by absorbing lesser heat from the sun. It keeps both roofs & buildings cooler at reduced energy costs.
CUSTOM ORB® 990 is manufactured from Al-Zn alloy coated COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel that offers excellent corrosion resistance and lasts up-to four times more than ordinary Zinc coated steel profiles.