Spandek 935 roofing and walling has a contemporary, trapezoidal profile, making it ideal for projects which need a modern appearance. Originally designed as an attractive profile for industrial construction, it is now equally popular for Commercial, Residential and Public buildings.
- Base metal thickness 0.42 mm/ 0.45 mm
- Depth 24 mm
- Overall width 992 mm
- Steel ZINCALUME® steel, COLORBOND® XRW steel*Standard offering includes COLORBOND® XRW steel but other options like COLORBOND Ultra steel, COLORBOND® XPD steel and COLORBOND® Metallic steel can also be used after consultation from Tata BlueScope Steel authorities
- Steel Grade G550 (550 MPa yield strength)
- Total Coated Thickness 0.47 mm/ 0.50 mm
- Effective cover width 935 mm
- Min. Roof Slope 3 degree
- Coating Class (min.) ZINCALUME AZ150 (150g/m2) (55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc, 1.5% Si) as per AS1397 / IS15961 – with Super Durable Polyester COLORBOND® steel XRW quality paint system of approved color conforming to AS/NZS 2728 type-4 / IS15965 class 3
- Application Roofing, Wall cladding
SPANDEK® 935 is a strong roofing & wall cladding with trapezoidal corrugations coupled with a high tensile steel base of minimum 550 MPa yield strength which can withstand high wind load, snow load or impact load.
Bold and strong appearance
LSYAGHT® SPANDEK® is 935mm wide profile with equally spaced 24mm deep ribs. These equally spaced ribs give it a strong and bold appearance.
Additional support against roof traffic
To provide additional support against roof traffic SPANDEK® 935 roof panels incorporate a “return leg” on all side lap connections.
Leak proof performance
Anti-capillary groove for leak proof performance, which can also be used for sealant placement to ensure weather tightness.
Improved Thermal Performance
SPANDEK® 935 profile comes with THERMATECH™ Solar Reflectance Technology that lowers surface temperature by absorbing lesser heat from the sun. It keeps both roofs & buildings cooler at reduced energy costs.
Spandek® 935 is manufactured from Al-Zn alloy coated COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steel that offers excellent corrosion resistance and lasts up-to four times more than ordinary Zinc coated steel profiles.