Panel Rib is an attractive, slightly-fluted walling and ceiling cladding profile suitable for many applications where a flat sheet would not be normally considered. Its longitudinal flutes provide rigidity and strength along the length of the sheet while retaining full flexibility across the width.
- Base Metal Thickness 0.42 mm/ 0.45 mm
- Depth 3.5 mm
- Steel ZINCALUME ® steel, COLORBOND® XRW steel*Standard offering includes COLORBOND® XRW steel but other options like COLORBOND Ultra steel, COLORBOND® XPD steel and COLORBOND® Metallic steel can also be used after consultation from Tata BlueScope Steel authorities
- Steel Grade G550 (550 MPa yield strength)
- Total Coated Thickness 0.47 mm/ 0.50 mm
- Effective cover width 1110 mm
- Coating Class (min.) ZINCALUME AZ150 (150g/m2) (55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc, 1.5% Si) as per AS1397 / IS15961 – with Super Durable Polyester COLORBOND®; steel XRW quality paint system of approved color conforming to AS/NZS 2728 type-4 / IS15965 class 3
- Application Wall cladding, Liner Panel, False ceiling
Quick & Easy Installation
The long length, light weight and use of self-drilling screws facilitate safe, easy and quick installation of PANELRIB® 1110 profile.
Slightly fluted ribs gives attractive look to the profile
PANELRIB® 1110 is manufactured from Al-Zn alloy coated steel that offers excellent corrosion resistance and lasts up-to four times more than ordinary Zinc coated steel profiles.
Multiple installation options
PANELRIB® 1110 profile can be installed in both horizontal as well as vertical direction.
Excellent Spanning Capabilities
PANELRIB® 1110 is manufactured from high strength COLORBOND® & ZINCALUME® steel and provides excellent spanning capability resulting in better design freedom.
Improved Thermal Performance
PANELRIB® 1110 profile comes with THERMATECH™ Solar Reflectance Technology that lowers surface temperature by absorbing lesser heat from the sun. It keeps buildings cooler at reduced energy costs.