BR 2 900
BR 2 900 is a weather-tight deep trapezoidal roof and wall cladding system that is economical to install, maintain and is ideal for industrial and commercial applications. All BR 2 900 roof panels have a full 38.1 mm deep corrugation, thus making it the strongest fastened roof system in the industry.
- Base Metal Thickness 0.42 mm/ 0.45 mm
- Depth 38.1 mm
- Overall width 965 mm
- Steel ZINCALUME ® steel, COLORBOND® XRW steel *Standard offering includes COLORBOND® XRW steel but other options like COLORBOND Ultra steel, COLORBOND® XPD steel and COLORBOND® Metallic steel can also be used after consultation from Tata BlueScope Steel authorities.
- Steel Grade G550 (550 MPa yield strength)
- Total Coated Thickness 0.47 mm/ 0.50 mm
- Effective cover width 900 mm
- Min. Roof Slope 5 degree, 3 degree acceptable for applications without end laps and ridge
- Coating Class (min.) ZINCALUME AZ150 (150g/m2) (55% Aluminium, 43.5% Zinc, 1.5% Si) as per AS1397 / IS15961 – with Super Durable Polyester COLORBOND® steel XRW quality paint system of approved color conforming to AS/NZS 2728 type-4 / IS15965 class 3
- Application Roofing, Wall cladding
Deep corrugations for extra strength
BR-II™ 900 roof panel offers the deepest and a wide corrugation coupled with a high tensile steel base of minimum 550 MPa yield strength providing additional strength in comparison to any other industrial profile for both wind uplift and roof traffic
Additional support against roof traffic
To provide additional support against roof traffic, BR-II™ 900 roof panels incorporate a “return leg” on all side lap connections. Roof panels without return leg often separate under fastener installation or roof traffic
Leak proof performance
Anti-capillary groove for leak proof performance, which can also be used for sealant placement to ensure weather tightness
Pre Punched Profile (optional)
BR-II™ 900 roof system is also available in factory punched option to assure perfect alignment
Improved Thermal Performance
BR-II™ 900 profile comes with THERMATECH™ Solar Reflectance Technology that lowers surface temperature by absorbing lesser heat from the sun. It keeps both roofs & buildings cooler at reduced energy costs.